This form contains three pages. To move between pages, you must use the "Next Page" and "Previous Page" buttons located at the bottom of each page. Please do not use the back button in your browser as you will likely lose data by doing so.
Research project proposals consist of:
- A cover page that will be automatically generated based on information you provide in the submission form fields (PI Information, Project Personnel, and Demographics).
- An upload of a single PDF containing, in sequential order, a 3-page project description, plus references (no page limit), and NSF-format biosketch for all project investigators (two pages each). Biosketches are not required for undergraduate and graduate students.
Proposals should follow standard NSF GPG format requirements for margins and font size.
The project description section of the proposal file should answer the following questions:
- What is the scientific significance and long-term impact of the project?
- How does your project align with the goals of the 2DCC in chalcogenides for next generation electronics?
- What 2DCC resources and expertise would be used?
- How will the users’ expertise contribute to success?
- What work will be performed at your home institution(s) to support the proposed work?
- What are the broader impacts of the proposed work?
You need not provide a highly detailed schedule of facilities use. These are arranged at a later date for successful proposals in coordination with the user support group.