- Tencor P16+ Profilometer with 1 mm z range and full 200mm scan range capability.
- NanoMetrics 8000X SE thin film measurement with internal Woolam ellipsometer can measure the thickness of each film in a stack
- UV-VIS measurements are available in MCL
Film Stress measurement
- Film stress can be quickly characterized on whole silicon wafers using the Tencor P16+ profilometer.
Woollam M-2000F Focused Beam Spectroscopic Ellipsometer
The M-2000® line of spectroscopic ellipsometers is engineered to meet the diverse demands of thin film characterization. An advanced optical design, wide spectral range, and fast data acquisition combine in an extremely powerful and versatile tool. The M-2000 delivers both speed and accuracy. The Woollam's patented RCE technology combines Rotating Compensator Ellipsometry with high-speed CCD detection to collect the entire spectrum (hundreds of wavelengths) in a fraction of a second with a wide array of configurations. The M-2000 is the first ellipsometer to truly excel at everything from in-situ monitoring and process control to large-area uniformity mapping and general purpose thin film characterization. No other ellipsometer technology acquires a full spectrum faster.
- 200 x 200 mm XY Mapping
- Focused spot size 25 x 60 µm
- Digital CCD camera to locate measurement beam
- Wavelengths 193 – 1000 nm
- Minimum data acquisition time approximately 50 msec
- Typical time 1 -5 seconds
- Fixed angle base 65 °
- Automated sample height (Z) alignment
- CompleteEASE software for data acquisition and analysis