2022 US-Japan Seminar on Dielectric and Piezoelectric Ceramics
Charleston, South Carolina
November 13 - 16, 2022
Long Abstract Submission
Deadine: September 9, 2022
IMPORTANT !! - Your abstract will NOT be included in the printed conference proceedings book if it is not submitted by September 9, 2022.
- Only attendees who have submitted and had their short abstract accepted for this conference are permitted to submit a long abstract. Long abstract submission is a requirement of attendance.
- Invited Speakers are permitted up to 8 pages for their abstract.
- Contributed Speakers are peritted up to 4 pages for their abstract.
- Title of the long abstract must be the same as the title of the accepted short abstract.
- Only .doc or .docx file formats will be accepted. PDF files are not accepted. Files in any other format will be rejected. 4 MB is the maximum file size.
- We do not accept abstracts via email. All abstracts must be submitted through this online system. If you are unable to submit your long abstract, contact the Conference Coordinator.
- Use the REQUIRED long abstract template. Download it here - Long Abstract Template.
IMPORTANT: Detailed formatting and preparation instructions are written within the body of the template - please read it carefully.
|Submit Long Abstract|
Deadline: September 9, 2022
Contact person: Sandie Elder, firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone +1 (814) 865-3225