November 13-16, 2022
The US-Japan Seminar on Dielectric and Piezoelectric Ceramics will be held from November 13 - 16, 2022 in Charleston, South Carolina, USA at the beautiful and historic Francis Marion Hotel in the heart of the downtown historic district. This meeting is held every two years, with locations alternating between the United States and Japan, and attendance is via invitation only. Participants include prominent scientists from U.S. and Japanese universities and the industry, in the field of electronic ceramics. Attendees will enjoy an interactive environment that fosters formal and informal discussions and technical exchanges between scientists.
- United States
- Dr. Susan Trolier-McKinstry, Penn State University - General Chair
- Dr. Edward Gorzkowski, Naval Research Lab - Technical Chair
- Sandie Elder, Penn State University - Finance Chair, Conference Coordinator
- Dr. Yasushi Enokido, TDK - General Chair
- Prof. Yuji Noguchi - University of Tokyo - Technical Chair
- Dr. Larry Mann, SHOEI Chemical, Inc.
- Sandie Elder, Penn State University
Contact Person: Sandie Elder, firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at +1 (814) 865-3225