Partner with Penn State and the Materials Research Institute to further support research developments, support or sponsor educational programs, help advise MRI, and recruit the next generation of experts in materials science.
There are many ways to give to Penn State, and our Office of University Development can work with you to help provide a better future.
Learn more at: GiveTo.PSU.edu
Your company has the opportunity for exposure to the students and alumni through sponsorship programs. Some examples:
- Create a fellowship, professorship, or scholarship
- Give an in-kind gift that benefits research and education programs
- Name a facility, building, or lab
- Assist a student organization or competition team
- Sponsor a student program, such as Undergrad Fellowship Programs
There are so many ways to support the education and research initiative in the Materials Research Institute. For more information on the best opportunity for your company, please contact Bob Cornwall at email@example.com or 814-863-8735.
For more information about partnering with Penn State Materials Research Institute, explore the Ways to Give and find the best solution for you.