The Penn State Site is located in the Millennium Science Complex (MSC).
- 9,500 sq. ft. nano-clean room for nanofabrication
- >75 instruments for characterization of 2D coatings
- 2-Dimensional Materials Laboratory dedicated to the synthesis of large scale 2D materials
The Rice Site is located in the Cox building of the Materials Science and Nano Engineering Department.
- a number of advanced instruments for synthesis and characterization of low dimensional materials
- >100 additional instruments available for ATOMIC through the Rice Shared Equipment Authority (SEA)