Be a Sponsor: Your contribution as a sponsor will give you the opportunity to promote your company and at the same time engage with 200+ Penn State attendees and 100+ external visitors at Materials Day 2018. This event is Penn State Materials Research Institutes’ largest outreach event of the year and sponsorships have proven to be a valuable way to promote your organization while making new connections in the materials community at Penn State, and with government and industry attendees.
- Industry Tabletops: $200 + $280 Event Registration Fee (Limit 24 companies.)
Showcase your tabletop booth during the Poster Session and Keynote Reception. This covers most of the first day and can serve as a launch point for further collaboration between Penn State and your company.Exhibit your company with signs, a banner, or poster, along with your branded marketing materials and handouts.
- An Exclusive Major Event Sponsor: $5000 (TAKEN - Imerys)
Your name, logo, and write-up will be featured in the printed Materials Day Program.* In addition to verbal recognition during the Keynote Reception, your logo will be prominently displayed outside each location at this event and on our web site.
- Keynote Address and Reception: $2500 (TAKEN - Corning)
Invited Speaker, Linda Sapochak, NSF Division of Materials Research Director, will be kicking off this event at the Keynote Reception. At the reception, your company will receive a verbal recognition and your logo will be prominently displayed at this location.
- Lunch: $2500 (1 available sponsorships)
A light lunch will be served during the Poster Session on Day 1 where over 100 posters from key faculty groups present a snapshot of current materials research ongoing at Penn State. On Day 2, a lunch will be served in the Millennium Science Complex in the 3rd Floor Commons area. A ticket printed with your company logo (required for lunch attendance) will acknowledge your company’s sponsorship.
- Breakout Session: $1000 (5 available sponsorships)
There will be 6 Breakout Sessions. Your sponsorship will be acknowledged through a prominently displayed poster and verbal recognition at the session. These are 2-hour long sessions with a mix of expert presentation and attendee participation. Breakout topics include:
- Wireless Power (WiPOWER) for a Cordless
- Advances in Powder Processing (TAKEN - Morgan Advanced Materials)
- Translating and Evolving nanoscale Assembly for Society (TAKEN - Thermo Fisher Scientific)
- Intelligent Design and Manufacturing
- Advanced Solid State Electrical-Thermal (ET) Cooling Technologies
- Smart Cities (TAKEN - Murata)
If you are interested in promoting your company to the Penn State Materials Community, please consider this excellent opportunity. For more information or to sponsor, contact:
David Fecko, MRI Industry Relations Coordinator