2018 Student Poster Competition Winners Announced !
1st Place: Kathleen Coleman - Presentation title, "Influence of Stresses on Properties of Piezoelectric Thin Films"
2nd Place: Bo Wang - Presentation title, "Phase-field Modeling of Mechanically Induced Polarization Switching in Ferroelectric Thin Films: The Interplay Between Piezoelectricity of Flexoelectricity"
3rd Place: Christopher Cheng - Presentation title, "Piezoelectric Micromachined 2D Ultrasound Array for Imaging and Particle Manipulation"
- When submitting your abstract for the conference, you will have the option to elect to submit your abstact for the Poster Competition.
- If your abstracted is selected by the committee to be part of the competition, you will be notified via email.
- Please review the Poster Requirements here.
- As a reminder, abstract submission deadline is Wednesday, February 14, 2018
- Posters are the responsibility of the attendee and we are not able to accept posters in advance of the conference. We are also not able to print posters.