An Abstract Template is available to you; this is the MANDATORY format for your abstract.
Make your abstract concise and state results explicitly; do not simply outline the subject to be discussed.
The abstract is the basis for selecting papers for presentation and is distributed to participants as the only written record. Late submissions are considered on a "space available" basis.
All Papers are Presented as Poster Only, or Oral with Poster
- All papers are presented as posters with the additional option of a concise, three-minute summary or a longer fifteen-minute talk. You will have the option of selecting your presentation preference when submitting your abstract. The Abstract Template also contains a section requesting your presentation preference and this should be completed as well.
- Selected papers are afforded the longer fifteen-minute slot; this selection is based on the technical content of the submitted abstracts.
- As in previous years, all posters are on display the entire three days of the meeting in the Poster Exhibition room.
Abstracts for Exhibitor Product Displays
- Exhibiting firms seeking to present their products must submit an abstract. If so desired, a three-minute oral summary can be requested but is not required. Selected companies will be provided an area for their commercial display in the Poster Exhibition room. This is also the room where Exhibitors will be located.
- Special requests, such as tables or electrical power can be made in the designated section when submitting your abstract online.
Abstract Submission: ** Must Be Submitted Online ** (We are unable to accept abstracts via email; please do not email them)
Download the Abstract Template